Thursday, July 7, 2011

FOTD & OOTD: I heart Gray! (Part 1 of my 4th of July Celebration)

Hey Dolls!

How are ya'll doing? I hope truly Blessed and enjoy your Summer. Besides the 108 and 112 degree heat I'm enjoying my Summer working and going to school. I had 2 fourth of July celebrations this past weekend that I wanted to share with you dolls. On July 3rd, after church my family had our 4th of July BBQ at my Grandfather's house and on July 4th, I had my 2nd Fourth of July BBQ with my boyfriends family. I had a lot of fun both days and I wanted to share my makeup and outfit with you gorgeous ladies :0)

I have to be honest I didn't like my makeup at all that morning! I woke up late and was rushing to get to church on time and I did my makeup in like 10 mins :/ But here are pictures anyways, hope you dolls enjoy!






FACE
Phillip's Milk of Magnesia
IMAN Time Control Under Cover Agent Oil Control Primer
L'Oreal Magic Perfecting Base
Revlon ColorStay Foundation- Cappuccino
MAC Studio Fix NW50
CG Queen Collection Natural Hue Presses Powder
CG Queen Collection Natural Hue Concealer- Terra
MAC LoveRush and MAC Pinch me Blush

EYES
TFSI
NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow pencil- Iced Mocha
MAC Satin Taupe- Lid
MAC Texture- crease
MAC Ricepaper- highlight
MAC Embark- outer v
Maybelline gel liner- Blackest black
Demi Wispies lashes
L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes mascara

BROWS
Maybelline Define-a-brow eyebrow pencil
MAC Concealer NW45
Revlon Brow gel
e.l.f. eyebrow kit- used wax only

LIPS
Revlon Berry Haute Lipstick


NYX Deep Purple Lipliner




What I wore:


Gray Ruffle Maxi Dress- Boyfriend brought


Pearl necklace- Forever 21


Pearl bracelet- my sister's


White Sandals- Reflections




My Boyfriend brought me this Gray dress last week and he knows I love Gray and so I thought it was so sweet of him :0)





NAIL POLISH OF THE WEEK


on my nails this week I've been wearing Sally Hansen's Mint Sorbet



Thank you dolls for stopping by :0) I LOVE YA'LL!




xoxo keisha

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this color! I own it too --so frigging gorgeous!

Honeylushy said...

cute outfit! i love mint nails... i've been wanting to get some more sally hansen polishes !

Keisha said...

Thank you Dolls for the comments <3