Monday, May 9, 2011

Target Haul: Sonia Kashuk, Maybelline, L'oreal and CoverGirl Queen Collection

Hey Dolls!

As I've mention before on Saturday me and my boyfriend went out to eat and the movies, but we always went to Target and I picked out a few items.

1. Sonia Kashuk Limited edition Kabuki brush

2. CoverGirl Queen Collection Natural hue mineral pressed powder in Ebony Bronze 2

3. Maybelline Define-a-brow Eyebrow pencil in Dark Brown (my favor)

4. L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara in Blackest Black

I Love Sonia Kashuk makeup brushes so when I saw she had some Limited edition ones out I grabbed it so fast because her Limited edition brushes sale out fast. CoverGirl Queen Collection products are my favorite and I own a foundation but not a pressed powder so I thought it would be good to try a new powder and I also wanted to try a new mascara! Im always wearing Maybelline mascaras so I wanted to branch out and try a different company. And you Dolls know I had to buy my favorite eyebrow pencil... My boyfriend was like, "dont you already have one at home?" Lol and I said yes baby I do but it's never a bad thing to have back ups :0)

I hope you Dolls enjoy my little Target Haul and have a Fabulous day!


love keisha

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice haul!

Your boyfriend is cute. Yes, it's best to stock up on your favourites. lol I wish I had a selection of CoverGirl Queen Collection in my drugstores, but my city doesn't carry anything that caters mainly to woc. It's such a shame. :( Although, I'm going to the states soon; so I'll check it out.

G Jones said...

Great haul! I've yet to get any Sonia Kashuk brushes... I will one day.

Sharon said...

nice haul!!!

Keisha said...

@Tanisa
Aww Thank you! Yes, I agree it is best to always stock up on favorites :0)
I know how you feel it use to be hard for me to get CoverGirl Queen Collection products until I moved, but how exciting your coming to the states :0) I hope you have an amazing time!!

Keisha said...

@Ms. Viva Glam
Thank you! Aww really you should try them. I've had the same Sonia Kashuk brushes for 2 years now and they still look brand new!

@Sher
Thanks hun :0)