How is everybody? I hope you all had a wonderful weekend ;0}
I was so happy to log in and see I have made it over 80 followers! Wooo whooo! I'm so grateful and excited! I can remember back in October of last year I had like 10 followers and I didn't think anyone would ever read my blog or even take the time to leave me comments but now that has all changed and I truly appreciate all of you!
I Love you dolls so so so so much!
Today's post is just a tag post. I've never really done a tag post on my blog so I thought it would be fun. I spotted this on Christina Maire's Blog and gave it a go. The goal of this tag is to add up the cost of the makeup you use everyday and see how much your face is worth!
I don't wear makeup everyday so I added up the cost of makeup I wear when I go out.
1. Moisturizer: Ambi $5
2. Primer: L'Oreal Magic Perfecting Base $7 and Phillip's Milk of Magnesia $5
3. Foundation: Revlon Colorstay $11
4. Concealer: MAC Studio Finish Concealer $17
5. Powder: IMAN Pressed Powder $15
6. Blush: MAC $16
7. Eyebrow pencil: Maybelline Define-a-brow $6
8. Eyeshadows: MAC $11
9. Liner: Maybelline Eye studio gel liner $7
10. False lashes: i-envy by KISS lashes $3
11. Lipstick: MAC $15
And my GRAND TOTAL is $118
I was shocked by the total I honesty thought it was going to be more than that, but I'm also glad it wasn't more. All in all, I had fun doing this post and I hope you dolls do too because I'm tagging you all ;0} Leave your link below so I could see how much your face is worth!