Friday, February 4, 2011

Update!

Hey Dolls!



How are ya'll doing? I hope all is well and everyone is feeling fantastic!

Thank you so much for your sweet comments and for visiting my blog. I truly appreciate it!


I wanted to give you dolls alittle update. I first want to apologize for the lack of bloggin. I said I wasn't going to repeat what I did in January, because in January I didn't blog very much and now I have seen that I'm repeating the same thing again this month.


The reason I haven't been bloggin is because I've been job hunting everyday and trying to find a job. I've been living out here for 2 months now and still no job :(


I plan on bloggin more I promise ;0)



Here are some things you should be seeing from me:
Review:Black Radiance Complexion Perfection foundation & Concealer
I love trying to new foundation so I wanted to try out some Black Radiance products


Salon Effects Nail Polish strips
I saw Chanel rocking these cute nail polish strips and I wanted to try them out so I purchase some.


Review: Maybelline Fit Me foundation
I know, I know I said it looked to light in the store but I went back to buy it, so I will do a review soon.


Kandi Burress "Haven't Love right" Inspired Makeup


Lauren London Inspired Makeup


Valentine's Day Inspired Makeup Looks
I'm not going to promise but I will try to show you 2 makeup looks for Valentine's Day, a girly girl look for hanging out with your friends and a sexy dramatic look for your my man.


My Foundation Breakdown
A breakdown of different foundations that are great for Women of Color and foundations that I have tried and used.



Be looking out for these post soon! Thank you for stopping by my blog and for your love and support!



I LOVE YOU DOLLS SO MUCH!
MUAHH!



love
keisha

3 comments:

Sharon said...

looking for a job is hard work &pretty much stressful darling but anyhoo I wish u all e best of luck in ur search,May God be with u all e way

yummy411 said...

i nominated u for an award on my blog ;)

Keisha said...

@Sharon
Thank you so much Sharon!

@Yummy411
Aww Thank you so much! Thats really sweet of you ;0)