Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Holiday Makeup Tips & Ideas

Hey Dolls!

Hello Loves and a BIG welcome to my new followers!

Thank you for all your Love and support of my blog! It means so much to me ;0) Muahh!!

Well as everyone knows the Holidays are approaching (my favorite time of the year) and when Holidays come around they are full of family gatherings, Holiday parties, and even Family portraits. So, today I'm going to share with you some Holiday Makeup Tips.

1. Red Lips or Plum Lips
Red Lips are great for any occasions but Plum Lips are extremely sexy for the Holidays.

2. Bronzer
Who says you can only wear Bronze in the Summer! Wearing Bronzer can add depth to your face and can create a warm glow to your complexion.

3. Jewel-toned Eyes
Wear Jewel-toned colors on your eyes like, Greens, Blues, and Purples

4. Pink and Peachy Blush
Mixing a Pink and a Orange/Peachy Blush together can create glow to your complexion.

For example: I love to mix MAC Pinch Me which is a pink blush and MAC Raizin blush which is a peachy blush to create the perfect pop of color to my complexion.

5. Colorful Smokey Eyes
Don't just do an original smokey eye! Play around with some color and do a Green Smokey eye or Silver Smokey eye.

6. Lushes Lashes
If you don't wear lashes this is the best time to play around with some fun lashes for a party!

7. Glitter
And last but not least Glitter! Glitter is so much fun to play around with for parties. Just remember to choose one facial feature to showcase the glitter.

For example: If you apply glitter to your eyes than don't put glitter on your cheeks and Lips... you don't want to over do it. And if you apply glitter to your lips, than leave your eyes and cheeks neutral.

I hope this was helpful and I hope everyone Holidays are filled with Blessings and Joy!

xoxo
keisha

2 comments:

Sharon said...

great tips&post hun,me likey

Keisha said...

@Sher
Thanks Hun ;0) I'm glad it was helpful