Friday, November 5, 2010

FOTD: Smokey Sable Eyes

Hey Dolls!

How is everyone doing? I hope everyone is doing great!

Yayy!! It's Friday! I'm so happy the weekend is here and to start off my weekend today I went to Downtown L.A. with my mom, grandma, and uncle to do a little shopping. So for my makeup today I wanted to keep it very simple and neutral.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Products used:

FACE
Primer: MAC Prep+Prime
Foundation: Black Opal Stick foundation in Hazlenut
Powder: IMAN Oil Blotting Pressed Powder in Deep
Concealer: MAC concealer in NW45
Cheeks: MAAC Pinch me and MAC Raizin Blush

EYES
Brows: Maybelline Define-a-brow pencil in Dark Brown
Primer: TFSI
Base: NYX Jumbo eyeshadow pencil in Iced Mocha
Inner 1/2 Lid: MAC Sable eyeshadow
Outer 1/2 Lid: Too Faced Shadow Insurance eyeshadow in Full Frontal
Crease: MAC Handwritten eyeshadow
Outer v: MAC Carbon eyeshadow
Liner: Maybelline gel liner in Blackest Black
Lashes: Red Cherry #43
Mascara: Maybelline The Falsies mascara

LIPS
Lipstick: Maybelline Colorsensation lipstick in Totally Toffee
Finish: MAC Viva Glam V Lipglass

Thank you for stopping by and enjoy your weekend!

xoxo
keisha

2 comments:

socialitedreams said...

that looks oh so pretty! you have great almond eyes...love the lashes and everything about the look

Vonnie
http://www.socialitedreams.com/

Keisha said...

@Socialitedreams
Aww Thank you! You put a smile on my face.. my mom use to tell me when I was little I had pretty almond shape eyes..you made me feel like a kid again ;0)