Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Halloween Makeup: Black Barbie

Hey Doll!

For my third Halloween Look I decided to do Barbie! Growing up me and my sisters always played with Barbie Dolls and would have so much fun for hours!

So for my Barbie look I wanted to make it really girly with Barbie Pink lips and Purple eyes. I also wanted to try something different so I went with a cut crease look, it was my first time trying a cut-the-crease look, so I hope I did okay for my first attempt.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Products used:(all MAC unless other wise stated)

FACE
Revlon PhotoReady Liquid foundation in Cappuccino & Mocha
IMAN Oil Blotting Pressed Powder in Deep
MAC Studio Fix NW50 mixed with a little Matte Black eyeshadow (used to contour)
MAC Pinch Me Blush and MAC Mineralize Blush in Grand Duo

BROWS
Maybelline Define-a-brow eyebrow pencil in Dark Brown
Concealer NW45

EYES
TFSI
NYX Jumbo eyeshadow pencil in Milk
Parfait Amour (inner 1/2 lid)
Vibrant Grape (outer 1/2 lid)
Pur Mineral eyeliner in Onyx (used to cut the crease)
Carbon (used in the crease above liner)
Fig 1 (crease)
Motif (highlight)
Maybelline gel liner in Blackest Black
Maybelline The Falsies mascara
MAC Power point eyeliner in Engraved
Red Cherry #43

LIPS
MAC Creme cup lipstick and applied NYX Castle Lipstick
NYX Clear Lipgloss

xoxo
keisha

No comments: