Tuesday, September 14, 2010

MakeupDoll's 10,000 Subscriber Contest Entry

Hey Dolls!

One of my favorite makeup guru from Youtube hit 10,000 subscriber a couple of months ago.

Congratulations MakeupDoll! ;0)

And to celebrate she was having a contest. For the look she wanted a Bold lip, winged eyeliner, false lashes and contoured face. Unfortunly I missed her contest but I still wanted to post my look. This was going to be my entry look for her contest.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Makeup Breakdown

EYES
I first applied Too Faced Shadow Insurance to my entire lid for my primer. Then I applied a light pink eyeshadow called Boy Toy from Too Faced Shadow Insurance policy palette to the inner half of lid and applied the purple eyeshadow from L’Oreal HIP eyeshadow dup in Sculpted to the lid.

I followed by applying MACs Fig 1 to the outer v and working up into the crease. In the crease I than applied MACs Swiss Chocolate. To deepen up the outer v I used MACs Carbon eyeshadow.

My brow bone was highlighted with MACs Arena eyeshadow.

I finished off the look with liquid eyeliner, mascara, and some lashes.

FACE
I applied my cream foundation (MACs Studio Tech) and finish it with powder (MACs Studio Fix). Also applied MACs msf natural in Deep Dark to the entire of my face. To contour my cheeks I used a foundation stick darker than my skin tone (IMAN Foundation stick). I brushed on a deep Plum blush (MACs Loverush).

LIPS
Lippy combo: Rimmel Lipstick in Burgundy Lustre and MACs Rebel Lipstick
'till next time Dolls!

thank you for stopping by

xoxo

keisha

No comments: