Sunday, September 5, 2010

Brown Smokey Eyes & Outfit of the Day

Hey Dolls!

Here is my last Face of the Day and Outfit of the Day from my Trip. Sorry I didnt have more. I didn't wear makeup everyday while I was on vacation, because it was so humid and my makeup would melt right off my face. On this day I went with a Brown Smokey eye.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Products I used:

EYES
TFSI
MAC Eyeshadow- Embark (lid) Handwritten (crease) Texture (brow bone) Bronze (crease) Arena (Highlight) Woodwinked (trear duct)
Red Cherry #107
Maybelline Gel liner in Blackest Black

LIPS
MAC Freshbrew lipstick and MAC Mad Cap Lipglass

FACE
MAC Foundation stick in NW45
CG Queen Collection Liquid foundation in Q745 and Q750
MAC Studio fix in NW50
MAC msf natural in Deep Dark

My Outfit
Photobucket

Photobucket

Levi Boyfriend Jeans- Ross
off shoulder shirt- brought 2 yrs ago
Black Wedge heels- Reflections
Bracelet- Cinderella

No comments: