Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Satin Taupe Eyes & Outfit of the Day

Hey Dolls!

Here's my first Face of the Day and Outfit of the Day from my Trip. Rompers were my best friend on my trip, it was so Hot, the temp was anywhere from 100 degrees to 112 degrees. Soon as I got there my entire face broke out. I dont know if it was because of the heat but I do know I havent broke out this bad in years :o(

MY Makeup:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Products I used:
EYES
NYX Jumbo e/s pencil in Iced Mocha
MAC Eyeshadows- Satin Taupe (lid) Texture (crease) Arena (highlight) Embark (crease and outer v) Carbon (outer v)
Brows- MAC Brow pencil in Spiked and Espresso eyeshadow
Sassi Lashes #82

FACE
CG Queen Collection liquid foundation in Q745 and Q750
MAC Studio fix in NW50
MAC Fever and Pinch Me Blush

LIPS
MAC Freshbrew Lpstick, MAC Viva Glam V Lipglass, and Sephora Lipgloss in Ballerina Pink

My Outfit:
Photobucket
Romper- Bloom
White Sandles- Reflections
Silver earrings- Claire’s

No comments: