Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Im Back & a HUGE thank you!!

Hey Dolls!

I'm Back!!! Even though I truly enjoyed my vacation and I had a great time with my boyfriend, family, and friends in Louisiana, I really missed blogging! I knew I was going to miss it but I didn't know I was going to miss it that much! So, I glad to be back!

I'm also excited, filled with joy, and Oh so Thankful! I have followers now! Yayyy!! So, I want to give a HUGE THANK YOU to my followers. I've been doing my blog since January of this year and I started to get so discouraged back in June because I didn't have any comments or no followers, but I didn't give up because I knew in my heart this is something I enjoy and Love to do. So, I want to say Thank you, Thank you to those who take the time to visit my blog, leave me comments, and a HUGE thank you to those who follow. I Love you Dolls!

'till next time Dolls!

xoxo

keisha

No comments: