Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Review: L'Oreal Studio Secrets Anti-Dull Skin Primer

L'Oreal Studio Secrets Anti-Dull Skin Primer for Medium/Deep Skin
Photobucket

Medium skin is sometimes far from peachy and often needs an injection of colour to boost radiance. There’s nothing like a touch of apricot to revive olive complexions and instantly restore a healthy glow!
-from the website: www.loreal-paris.co.uk.com

Here's a swatch:
Photobucket

Price: $10.99 @ Target and $12.99 @ Utla

The Good
-It came in a tube with a pump

The Bad
-It was very watery
-It wasnt very pigmented, When I blended it into my skin it turned to a light grayish color
-It didnt brighten my skin at all. Overall I didnt notice a difference when I was wearing it.

Would I purchase again? No

My Overall opinion
I heard so many reviews stating this is a great product so I wanted to try it out.I didnt really care for it or like it all. I dont think it's worth the $12.99 I paid for. It didnt brighten my skin, give me a healthy glow or make me look radient like it states it does.

If any you have tried this product I would love to know what you thought of it? Did you like it or did you not like it?

Thanks for stopping by! 'till next time Dolls!

xoxo

keisha

No comments: