Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Review: Raving Beauty Eyeshadows + Swatches

Hey Dolls!

This week I got my order of sample pigments from Raving Beauty Cosmetics. I first heard about Raving Beauty Cosmetics on youtube. I was so excited to see how the colors looked on me. I order seven. The colors I order are Pure Gold, Sunset Orange, Infinty, Dark Truffle, Carbon, Romance, and Exotic Bloom. Oh yeah and I got a color called Raving Bronze.

I order 7 samples of eyeshadows. The colors I order are Pure Gold, Sunset Orange, Infinty, Dark Truffle, Carbon, Romance, and Exotic Bloom. Oh yeah and I have a color called Raving Bronze.

Swatches
Photobucket
fisrt row: Pure Gold, Romance, Sunset Orange, Raving Bronze
Seond row: Exotic Bloom, Infinty, Dark Truffle, and Carbon

The Good
-I love how the colors are so pigmented and vibrant.
-Most mineral eyeshadows you have to apply a base to pick up the color, but the colors were very pigmented and I didnt need to apply a base.

The Bad-I didnt find anything that I didnt like about the eyesahdows.

Where can I purchase Raving Beauty Cosmetics? www.ravingbeautycosmetics.ecrater.com

How much are they? Eyeshadows come in a 5 gram jar for $5.00 or a sample eyeshadow in a zip lock baggie for $1.00

A HUGE thanks to Annette for making Raving Beauty Cosmetics!

‘till next time Dolls!

xoxo

keisha

No comments: