Wednesday, May 5, 2010

IMATS 2009

Hey Dolls!

I’m so excited next month is the IMATS, International Makeup Artist Trade Show and I cant wait. Last year was my first time and I had so much fun. I didn’t know what to expect but I had a ball! I learned about different makeup schools, sat in on celebrity makeup artist workshops, and I got to explore different makeup companies. It was fun and an amazing experience.

Here are a few pictures from last years IMATS 2009:

One of my favorite makeup artist, Ashunta Sheriff was having a class on mineral makeup, so I defiantly couldn’t miss it!
Photobucket
Photobucket
**Sorry about the photos being so dark we couldn’t have the flash on

The MAC Artist was doing body paints!
Photobucket
Photobucket

I got to meet Maxi, the runner-up and Nolan Roberts, the winner from The Search for the Greatest Makeup Artist. I loved that show and never missed an episode so I was a little star struck when I meant them both. lol
Photobucket

Here are some scary and cool pictures:
Photobucket
Photobucket


Across the street they were having there annual Chalk Festive and it was really cool to see all this amazing artwork to be done with chalk. Me and my friend walked around for hours looking at everyone’s work. There was a bunch of talent artist there.
Photobucket
Photobucket


Hope to see you at the next IMATS!

‘till next time Dolls!

No comments: